Hello everyone! Im so excited and nervous to start this whole blogging thing. I have been meaning to start ever since Henna and I got married and that was over 3 years ago (talk about pushing things off). Well I guess I will start off by introducing my family. Henna and I first met at Southern Utah University. He was on the football team and they were helping the freshmen move into their dorms and it just so happened that Henna was at the right dorm and the right side in order for us to meet. We dated for a year and were married on May 29, 2011. That December we had a little girl named, Austyn. She has such a bright spirit for a little girl and full of personality. We then had another little girl named, Payton on October 7th of 2013 who is not with us physically but every once in a while I feel her spirit with me. Our third is a little boy and he is brand new to this world. He was born on August 17, 2014 and I thought he would never come.
Henna and I were living in Cedar City and we semi-recently moved up to Salt Lake City because he started a nursing program. He is currently in school to receive his Associates of Nursing. He is also working as a Patient Care Tech at Primary Children's Hospital and he loves it. I am currently working at McDonough Orthodontics as an Orthodontic Assistant and I love everything about what I do and who I work with. Our end goal is to get in a place financially to where I am able to stay at home with the kids and hold the house down :)
So that is that! I dont want to give too much a way and bore you to death. But on this blog it's going to be pretty random. Sadly I won't be giving any nutritional, crafting or exercise advice but only my thoughts on things and updates on the fam. Im excited to start this journey and hopefully be able to look back and be happy I did this. Thanks for reading and I'll be typing soon.
xoxo, Brown Girl
No comments:
Post a Comment